måndag 4 december 2006

I don't want your love, and I don't need your respect.









Lyssnar på Blood for Blood. Det bandet vet fan precis hur det är att vara jag, jag relaterar så enormt till så mycket i deras texter att det nästan är skrämmande, eller ja, det är skrämmande, med tanke på va
d det är de skriver i sina texter. Fan ett av bästa band som finns att lyssna på när man känner sig som jag gör. Idag är en av de sämre dagarna på oerhört länge.

" If I drink this wine I can stand the pain
If I drink this wine I can play their game
If I drink this shit maybe I can bear...

Bear to be a part of this human race!

If I drink this wine I can stand this place
If I drink this wine I can stand your face!
If I drink this shit maybe I can bear...

Bear to be a part of this human race,
Bear to be stuck in this messed up place,
Bear to be lost without a trace,
Bear to be a part of this twisted human race!

I gotta find something to ease my mind,
In this world of shit, in this world of lies"

-Cheap Wine

Inga kommentarer: